Special thanks to Sadie for honouring me with this peer award. I have connected with some really great people on WordPress. She is one of the finest. http://justsomethingiwasthinkingabout.com/
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
In accordance with acceptance Sadie has prepared eleven questions for me to answer.
1) Do you have more than one blog?
No. I did have a Blog previous to this one tied in with a Web Hosting service which effectively “knocks” you out of the WordPress community.
2) Do you like (good) surprises?
Not always, no.
3) Favorite book and why
I can’t name a specific book. I’m a very prolific reader and there are so many.
4) Night-owl or morning person?
Night, night, night.
5) Do you write & hit publish right away or do you spend a considerable amount of time editing?
I’ve often taken more time to edit than to actually write.
6) Would you stop & help a turtle cross the road?
Yes, especially if he was wearing a top hat.
7) Do you know your blood type? (And NO I don’t want to know, but you should if you don’t!)
8) What would the name of the movie based on your life be?
Loose Encounters of the Worst Kind
9) Who inspires you?
People in my life who I find fascinating and complex.
10) What is the one thing (single most important) you itch to do in life?
Live in a Castle.
11) What is holding you back?
I’ve never been very competitive or ambitious.
I was also asked to nominate eleven other Bloggers for this peer award. I could only find four Blogs I follow that meet this criteria. If I’ve missed anyone I apologize.
They are as follows:
Here are my eleven questions for my nominees:
1) Are you in love with someone you can’t be with?
2) Is fame and fortune your goal?
3) Did you make someone smile today?
4) Do you ever take afternoon naps?
5) Have you ever eaten an insect?
6) Have you ever watched the sun rise?
7) What would you request for your last meal?
8) Why did you start a Blog?
9) Do you have secrets you can’t tell to anyone?
10) Let’s pretend you had a previous life. Who do you think you were?
11) Can you describe yourself in one word?
Again, Sadie I would like to thank you. Without being terribly macabre, I’ve been in a very dark place for a very long time. You’ve helped to “lift” me considerably. I believe that’s the greatest thing we can do for each other.